Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

recording to video

I have Toneport UX2  and am trying  to record onto OBS. When acting as a sound card (i.e. watching a video), OBS picks up the audio. But when I try to record guitar or mic the sound does not get picked up. I've tried everything I can think of . Presently I record the video onto OBS and the audio into Sonar, then export the audio into OBS. Then I have to line up video and audio manually. Please can someone help me solve this problem.

• 2 years later...
On 8/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Bruce-Boome said:

I have Toneport UX2  and am trying  to record onto OBS. When acting as a sound card (i.e. watching a video), OBS picks up the audio. But when I try to record guitar or mic the sound does not get picked up. I've tried everything I can think of . Presently I record the video onto OBS and the audio into Sonar, then export the audio into OBS. Then I have to line up video and audio manually. Please can someone help me solve this problem.

rocket bot royale

A common cause of the OBS no sound issue is when a user has another audio device set as the default playback device. It's a quick fix. Simply right-click the Speaker icon, choose Sounds, click the Playback tab, and select the speaker. Finish by clicking Set Default and Apply.