Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

EHX CNTRL Knob with an HX Effects?

dannyhescock

It will probably work, but you really don't need the knobs on the device itself, as you can set the min and max values for whatever parameters you want to control right in the HX Effects itself. Setting the values with the knobs actually limits you because it means it would restrict the values for any parameters you're controlling. You probably want to customize them for each snapshot, preset, or whatever...  Saturnworks makes a similar thing without them for $19.

https://saturnworkspedals.com/product/expression-pedal/  (select Micro Latching Expression Switch TRS 10k from the pulldown menu). You may want to contact Saturnworks to see if they could make you a TS latching version, though. That would for sure work.

image.thumb.png.df1feac34756cc997cefc106fd0723ab.png

I use the HX Effects as a "pedal board" and was thinking I could assign this to one of the delay (or reverb) patches to have a long/short delay available with a minimum footprint.

I have not delved too deeply into snapshots - as I use the board mostly for my "set & forget" style mod tones.

I read somewhere in this forum that there is a way to toggle between two parameters of the same effect using only one switch - but cannot seem to find that post, so I feel like I could be imagining things lol.

Thank you for your advice!