Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects and routing specific patches to 1 of 2 amps

Michael_E

OMG I feel like I am just coming up to speed in the age of the combustion engine.....

I am reading the manal..

My goal is to have a patch from a footswitch, go to to a specific amp.  I have one clean and one dirty.

I also have a Source Audio programmable EQ2.  I currently have that in line after my outputs to the amps [should I put it back to the front end, receiving my guitar signal and splitting to both inputs of the HX unit?].  The EQ2 has parallel outputs, meaning that I can send different eq values to each amp. I have this hooked up via midi to the HX unit but I don't know how to access this yet as I would like to have specific presets from the EQ, go along a patch in to a specific amp.

I have two different fuzzes in each loop.

Is there a tutorial that will walk me through these most basic of tasks?  Good grief I feel dumb.

Thanks

I'm not quite sure what you're after when you say:

14 hours ago, Michael_E said:

My goal is to have a patch from a footswitch, go to to a specific amp.  I have one clean and one dirty.

If I've interpreted it correctly, attached is an example preset showing how it's done in a single path. Path A (reverb will be on the L/Mono Out, Path B (delay) will be on the RIGHT Out.

Pay attention to the panning in the split and mix blocks.

MichaelE.hlx

On 12/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, rd2rk said:

I'm not quite sure what you're after when you say:

If I've interpreted it correctly, attached is an example preset showing how it's done in a single path. Path A (reverb will be on the L/Mono Out, Path B (delay) will be on the RIGHT Out.

Pay attention to the panning in the split and mix blocks.

MichaelE.hlx 5.35 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you!  I have been able to figure out the panning thankfully.  This will help me to refine the path.  Much appreciated.