Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FCB1010/UNO2

rd2rk

Just got my UNO2 chip for my FCB1010.

Here's my first configuration.

I've tested it on my Floor and my HXS.

Obviously it's best suited for a Rack, if you can't afford the Floor Controller.

It has 19 Banks of 5 Presets on the lower row (FS 1-5). The upper row selects Setlists 1-4 on FS 6-9.

FS 10 switches the FS functions to 5 Stomps (FS 1-5) and 4 Snapshots (FS 6-9). FS 10 switches back to Preset Mode.

If you have an FCB1010 with the UNO2 chip, you know what to do with the file.

Hope somebody with a Rack and an FCB1010/UNO2 tries it!

I also have one configured for an AXE FX II/III if anybody wants it.

EDIT: I've moved these files to here:

https://fcb1010.groups.io/g/uno

After you sign up, the files can be found in FILES/EJ's UNO2

Along with Helix and AXE FX there's files and instructions for Amplitube 4/5, Guitar Rig 4/5 and TH3/THU.

I've left just the Helix file and instructions here.

Hope this helps somebody. If you do try them or have comments, I'd LOVE to hear from you!

EDIT: Latest greatest posted 2/21/21!

128 Presets and Looper!

Helix.txt Instructions for Helix UNO2.txt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's brilliant - just got the UNO2 chip and was about to ask if anyone had a script to go off!

Using a HX Stomp for info. 

To get the script working 100% on the Stomp I just had to change the CC's in the text file  to 49 -> 53 to map to FS1->FS5 and set the pedals to CC 1 and CC 2 ( they were both set to 55 in the script above)

I'm going to do a bit on this to get the looper etc working nicely. I'll post the script if I get any nice results...

5 hours ago, ocarrollea said:

That's brilliant - just got the UNO2 chip and was about to ask if anyone had a script to go off!

Using a HX Stomp for info. 

To get the script working 100% on the Stomp I just had to change the CC's in the text file  to 49 -> 53 to map to FS1->FS5 and set the pedals to CC 1 and CC 2 ( they were both set to 55 in the script above)

I'm going to do a bit on this to get the looper etc working nicely. I'll post the script if I get any nice results...

I'm about to post a new improved version (128 presets + more stuff), so you might want to try the DL again later.

Of course, if you've modded it to your own needs already, you might already be good.

I'm having a ball with this chip!

9 hours ago, ocarrollea said:

Just posted new files. Check out the added Looper functions.