Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I didn’t receive my pod farm

I had recently purchased the line 6 UX2 Tone Port. It is supposed to have come with a copy of pod farm. Which there was an actual disc that came in the box. This was a brand new purchase from musicians friend. However it was missing an activation code. I have called musicians friend three times, and I always get somebody overseas that says they will forward this to Line 6 in line 6 will contact me. It has now been several months, and I have received absolutely nothing. So I have my tone port, but I do not have pod farm. That is the main reason I purchased this particular tone port because it came bundled with pod farm. I hope that somebody from the Line 6 company will be able to rectify this situation ASAP. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you in this thread or on the email provided.

I'm afraid the Musician's Friend rep misled you. That's not typically how it works. All you should need to do is download and install Line 6 Monkey from here, and once you do that, connect your UX2 to your computer via USB, and start Monkey, and it will guide you the rest of the process for everything else you need to download. It will ask you to register your UX2 first.

If you run into any problems, the best way to contact Line 6 is through a support ticket. You can open one here: https://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html