Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native Wont load in Cubase or Reaper

Socialgrudge

Im a Helix owner, so last night i decided to buy Helix Native... I cant get it to open, It will sign me in and it says authenticating, then stops and nothing, just a screen saying Helix Native. Ive tried on All 3 of my computers, and same result, even on my old windows 7 studio machine, it loads the sign in and authentication then stops, nothing,,, Very frustrating. How do you get refund? And WHY LINE6 must you be online.? Wifi signals can interupt recording...  I live by the old rule of keeping your studio pc offline....Here is a youtube video of what its doing...

14 hours ago, Socialgrudge said:

And WHY LINE6 must you be online.? Wifi signals can interupt recording...  I live by the old rule of keeping your studio pc offline....

Hi,

First thing - Line 6 don’t actively monitor these forums, these are simply for other users to try to help each other out of problems. If you really feel the need to get a direct response, you can contact Customer Support directly and raise a ticket about you issue with Native.

Next - Many, many people have complained about the Registration/Copy Protection, you are not alone. You only need to be online to complete the registration process, after that it’s not a requirement of using HX Native. Obviously, you don’t appear to be getting past the registration stage.

You mention WiFi interruptions, if that’s the issue, is it not possible to connect via Ethernet just to get past the initial run. Also, ensure that you don’t have any firewall or anti-virus software running in the background that might screw up the connection.

And, I also keep to the old rules when using this stuff and have been using Native on a couple of Macs since August 2017. Having said that, when I bought the full version after trying the demo for 15 days, I had big problems trying to get it to stay registered - it kept going back to being the demo. Anyhow in this thread a guy mentions something about an “adapter” on the PC. Check it out and see if it helps you.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

On 3/27/2021 at 6:36 PM, Socialgrudge said:

Im a Helix owner, so last night i decided to buy Helix Native... I cant get it to open, It will sign me in and it says authenticating, then stops and nothing...

I had the exact same issue and just figured it out. Over the years I've had this software installed on several of my computers and there is a limit to authorizations. I have to go into my account https://line6.com/account/devices/ and deauth some old installs I don't use anymore.

Once I did that I started up reaper and Helix Native came right up. Hopefully you're running into the same issue as me and this will take care of it for you.

• Upvote 1