Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native

MDK1963

16 hours ago, MDK1963 said:

I just bought the Native plus in for $99, First were is it and how do i get it on my computer i went to down loads i just see the trim wear update for my Helix floor model?

Hi,

From the menu at the top of this page select "DOWNLOADS". Then on the next page click on "All Software" and from the drop down menu select "Helix Native". Click the menu item ""All OS" and from the drop down select the correct Operating System for your computer - next click the button marked 'Go".

On the next page you will be presented with the info for the latest version of Helix Native which explains some of the new features. Scroll down the page until you see the blue button marked "GET DOWNLOAD", Click the button and you will be taken to the next page which is the EULA where you simply click the "ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD" button. The software will download to your computer where you can proceed to install it just like any other plug in. Just follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps/makes sense.