Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10T lasts half an hour or so

eyvindwa

So, I'm on my second G10 package from Gear4Music.com. I returned the previous one for the same issue that I'm seeing now with the replacement unit :(

Sometimes, after a full charge (often overnight), it only has half an hour or so playing time, before it blinks red and then cuts out completely. When I put it back in the dock/charger, it charges for just a few minutes, before displaying solid green again. 

The problem is intermittent, but frequent. Is this a common issue? I have updated to the latest firmware etc.

If it's a new order, you should ask for a G10TII, which should not have this problem.

If they sent you the old version, ask them for a replacement with the new model, or return it and ask for a refund.

Buying the old model doesn't make sense.

This is the new one; https://www.gear4music.com/PA-DJ-and-Lighting/Line-6-RELAY-G10-MKII-Digital-Wireless-Guitar-System/3TDX

I

• 10 months later...

I am having the same issue.  Only lasts for 30 minutes or so on a full charge.  I updated to the latest firmware.   Same issue.

How do I request a replacement unit.  I bought this over a year ago and haven't used it much because of the short playing time on a charge.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:41 AM, SoCal said:

I am having the same issue.  Only lasts for 30 minutes or so on a full charge.  I updated to the latest firmware.   Same issue.

How do I request a replacement unit.  I bought this over a year ago and haven't used it much because of the short playing time on a charge.

Register your G10 then open a Support Ticket https://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html