Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX effects with a SP1-L6H??

Redfluffywig

Hi all,

Ive seen some info on this pedal but I just wanted to find out if the expression pedal toe switch will work on the HX effects unit??

If not I might as well get one of the Nektar ones or something similar?

Just wondering what peoples set ups are for using the hx effects with expression pedals, would love to use the toe switch but doesnt seem like Its possible??

11 hours ago, Redfluffywig said:

Hi all,

Ive seen some info on this pedal but I just wanted to find out if the expression pedal toe switch will work on the HX effects unit??

If not I might as well get one of the Nektar ones or something similar?

Just wondering what peoples set ups are for using the hx effects with expression pedals, would love to use the toe switch but doesnt seem like Its possible??

From the Mission Engineering page 

The Mission SP1-L6H connects to the Line 6 Helix Rack or Rack controller with a single TS cable for expression, and a single TS cable for the toe switch. For use with the HX Stomp, a TRS cable is required.

The toe switch function is only supported on the Helix Rack, Rack controller, and HX Stomp and HX Stomp XL. Other Line 6 devices do not have a toe switch input. The switch output may be left unconnected if this function is not required.

The Mission EP1-L6 is recommended for other Line 6 products where a toe switch input is not available.”

Hope this helps/makes sense.