Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using footswitch makes command center window display

ktweedy1

I assigned some bank/program changes to set my Hughes Kettner GM40 channel and that works fine.  The weird thing is sometimes, but not all the time, after hitting the footswitch the Command Center windows displays and I have to hit the home button to return to the effects window.  I can't figure out what is making the command center windows display,

I have helix on channel 4, and HK on channel 3,  I also have Helix Edit open and the command center window closed.  

Anyone know why this is happening?

Fwiw, anything assigned via command center brings up just that when touching the capacitive switches. Personally, I'd like to see an option that it'd bring up the target that is controlled, cycling through multiple targets in case more than one assign has been made, just as with footswitches assigned to multiple targets.

3 minutes ago, ktweedy1 said:

lol, I have been playing barefoot, will look into that.

I often do so at home. In case I remember, I switch the capacitive switch functionality off (even if I use it to assign switches, regardless of HX Edit in front of me - it's just a lot faster).

This is how I know if my socks are becoming threadbare (thin enough to get a capacitance reading, I guess). 

It's kind of annoying. If using 'normal' foot switch assignments, then touching the button only takes you to that block's options, which doesn't take you off the home screen.