Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cannot download HD500 Edit software from Line6 site

magnoliafan

Hi all,

I am trying to download the HD500 Edit software for Windows 10 from Line6 site using the following URL:

https://line6.com/data/r/0a020a3ff6a661934b747db6f/application/octet-stream/POD HD500 Edit v2.27 Installer.exe

However, I keep getting the error "The requested URL /data was not found on this server." I get this for every Windows HD 500 Edit version I tried. None of them are working. Any tips, tricks, or alternate sources?

Thanks!

You shouldn't use the link posted by you above, it doesn't work,

you should instead go to the DOWNLOAD section of this website, then by using the dedicated menus select: the POD HD500 as hardware, the HD500 Edit as software, and Windows 10 as OS, and then use the given link to download the installer you need.

You could also install and use the Monkey app to automatically recognize and install all the softwares useful for your device.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

2 hours ago, magnoliafan said:

I also cannot download any Windows version of Monkey, I get the same "not found on this server" error. But all the Mac versions will download for me!

Il you read it the solution is clearly written in the 2nd pic you posted  in your previous reply.

You have to disable the smart screen feature in your browser to be able to download from the Line6 servers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

17 hours ago, magnoliafan said:

I installed Firefox browser, and it actually let me download the files. What a pain in the butt.

Yes it is a PITA!.. I understand your annoyance ..

so it seems that the problem depends on which browser is used ..

I have been using firefox for many years and I have never had the problem downloading from Line6..

well at least you have found the solution to your problem

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips