Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to update firmware v2.07 for Spider Jam?

The_DIzzy_Vizzy

Hello all you brothers and sisters of Line 6 products! I've got a simple question for you, and I've searched high and low, to no avail. At least not specifically anyway.  A long time ago, I got a Line 6 Spider Jam, but got away from guitaring.  I took very good care of that unit, and it's never had a drop of dust on it, not at all. However, I am now getting back into guitaring and bought a new axe. However, the "Pilot's Handbook" for the Spider Jam leaves a lot to be desired in terms of the features of this incredible amp. So I went to the Line 6 website and stumbled across the "Advanced Guide" to the Spider Jam, and on the "Updated Features" it reads of a firmware update (v2.07 firmware) which brings a PLETHORA of usability between a computer, the SD card, and the amp itself. However, the Guide itself (no, not the Guide to the Hitchhiker's Galaxy) doesn't discourse on where to get this update, how to install it, and so forth and so on. If there's anyone out there that has done this, your help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried the tutorials but nothing seems to match.

This is a fantastic amp, and I'd really appreciate some help on this. Thanks people!!!