Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects - Always 1 footswitch in "stomp select" mode

sebastien32

Hi,

Is there a way to not always have one of the 6 footswitches in "stomp select" mode i.e. in the mode you get when touching the switch and can now change the parameters? I want that mode to activate when I touch it with my hand but when using my foot it doesn't so I changed the mode to "touch" in the parameters and it's working. My only problem now is that there is always at least 1 of the switch that stay in that mode. It's probably not doable but I ask anyway in case there's an hidden parameter or workaround for that.

I added screenshots to have a visual of what i'm talking in case I'm not clear.

Thank you.

PXL_20211215_203504090.jpg

PXL_20211215_203441088.jpg

Thank you for the quick response.

That would have been nice to have some way to go out of that mode (double tap or somithing like). Once out of that mode, the knobs would just be controlling nothing. That would have made the display more clean for me.

Anyway... probably not gonna be implemented

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, sebastien32 said:

That would have been nice to have some way to go out of that mode (double tap or somithing like). Once out of that mode, the knobs would just be controlling nothing. That would have made the display more clean for me.

Totally agree. I always work in stomp mode and I find this extremely annoying, as it doesn't let me see what the selected switch controls (which is way more important to me than what the three knobs do).

I regard forcing this behavior as bad design and I really wish there was a way to change it.