Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp XL with Dunlop DVP5

coachz

Can the Dunlop DVP5 be used on FS7 and have an additional switch on FS8 (using an Insert Y cable) ?   The manual says the DVP5 needs a TRS so I'm confused.   I need to buy the right cable and hooked it up with just a TS cable and the volume worked up to about 95% and then muted after that.  Thank you in advance for any ideas.

I got volume working on the Dunlop DVP5 using a  TS cable and changing Preferences --> EXP/FS Tip to EXP1,  EXP/FS Ring to FS8, Tip and Ring inverted. 

I had to press the invert button IN the pedal too.

The volume pedal shows up on EXP1.  If I change Tip to Normal, the volume reverses but goes back when I set to Inverted again.

If I change Ring to inverted the sound goes away and the volume pedal has no effect until I set it back to Inverted AND Reboot the Stomp XL.

Sometimes it was showing up as EXP2 even though EXP/FS RIng is set to FS8.  Any ideas why please ?