Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dual guitar/vocal routing help

themetallikid

So I have some duet groups that I play with and recently began running both vocals and guitars into the Helix using 4 inputs/outputs.  Works great, super easy to setup/tear down and all settings are saved, can create leads using snapshots and such....its amazing.

However, in comparing the duet version to my solo acoustic version, I no longer have the ability to create a monitor mix, because I'm using all 4 paths from beginning > end and do not have the option to really split it in anyway.  At least that I can think of...

Now I havent had much chance to really play with any of the new stuff for 3.15 yet, hoping this week I can.  I'm thinking the Heliosphere delay/reverb may save me a block in each of the chains, but that doesnt help regarding sending the signal to a separate out for a monitor mix.

I noticed that when I recently created a preset for my full band where I send the amp signal out via Send 1 to a Bansheet talkbox, there is a 'dry signal thru' parameter.  I may have the name wrong as I'm at work, and thinking off the top of my memory.  

If this is the case, and I can free up a block in each processing path, could I put in a Send 1/2 block where I could dial in each processors line a certain amount to create a monitor mix?  I would obviously keep the 'dry thru' (assuming I'm remember it right) at 100% so the main mix isnt effected, its just grabbing the signal and splitting/sharing it with the send 1/2 output??