Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native for Helix LT Owners - multiple machines?

LGTrader

Hello. First post. Hopefully I'm in the right place.

I've ordered a Helix LT which hasn't arrived yet. Looking online I see there's a version of Helix Native that requires an LT device. My question is how many machines can I use this on? I've got the main machine that I record on in one part of the house where I expect to use the LT most of the time, but I also have DAW software on a machine in my home office where I sometimes mix songs and where I might want to play with re-amping previously recorded raw guitar parts. I don't really want to be dragging the LT around the house just to use the software on a different machine. Is this allowed?

Again, I haven't even seen my LT yet but I loaded HX Edit on my office machine and it didn't seem to want to let me do anything without a Helix of some type attached.

If anyway can shed a little light on how the software licensing works it would be much appreciated.

Thanks