Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help!!! MeloAudio Exp-001 expression pedal problem with HX STOMP!!!

Santisandoval89

Hello! I bought a MeloAudio EXP-001 because I read on their website that it was compatible with the HX STOMP. I bought it primarily to do volume swells and some other stuff like wahs from time to time. 

When I first plugged the EXP to the stomp, it just toggled between EXP1 at the toe position and EXP2 at the heel position.

After navigating through a lot of different polarity and FS assigning options, I got to a point at which the pedal "works". 

But the problem is that it goes super fast from 0% to 100%, starting from the heel position towards the toe position. But when I'm halfway between the two, it resets and goes back to 0%. And then it just goes crazy and I have to move it a couple of times downwards to the heel position so that it will "work" again. 

I had a similar problem with another HX STOMP and another expression pedal (EHX dual expression). So I guess that it must be something wrong with the footswitch assignments. 

Does anyone know why is this happening?

On 8/8/2022 at 5:24 AM, Santisandoval89 said:

Does anyone know why is this happening?

Hi,

Over on the manufacturer’s web site it says that the pedal is compatible, but in the comments there is one guy says it works perfectly and another says not!

https://meloaudio.com/products/meloaudio-exp-001-foot-wah-volume-expression-guitar-pedal-for-guitar-bass-players

There really should be a “sticky” thread for this thing about expression pedals and Line 6 hardware. Check the date on these threads.

https://line6.com/support/topic/15999-external-expression-pedal-calibration/

Hope this helps/makes sense.