Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Tuner: "Multi" input

Dpruett14

Hey line 6! First want to say I love your products, they have really opened doors for me in many ways gigging wise and session wise.

I only have one request as of right now. For the tuner multi-input... Can we upgrade this to include all four returns within the multi input of the tuner? Most gigs I run a minimum of two guitars, and when I go to tune I have to Ensure to bend down and switch the input from multi to return X. I know that's a small problem, but in the heat of battle every second/mis step matters! Thanks

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2023 at 1:50 PM, Dpruett14 said:

Hey line 6! First want to say I love your products, they have really opened doors for me in many ways gigging wise and session wise.

I only have one request as of right now. For the tuner multi-input... Can we upgrade this to include all four returns within the multi input of the tuner? Most gigs I run a minimum of two guitars, and when I go to tune I have to Ensure to bend down and switch the input from multi to return X. I know that's a small problem, but in the heat of battle every second/mis step matters! Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It's very unlikely for any Line6 team member/staff browse these forums and take note of requests.

Is best to post your idea on https://line6.ideascale.com but, first do a search to check if someone proposed the same and just Vote on that (it will have better chances of getting the feature instead of multiple posts on the same request).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1