Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp Mode assignments to snaps on HX Stomp XL

mikeabbs67

I am new to the HX Stomp XL.  Is it possible in stomp mode to assign 4 of the buttons to snaps?   The command center will allow me to make the button assignments but as soon as I push one of the buttons assigned to snap the command center action reverts back to snapshot up.

So I'm thinking either I'm missing something in the global settings, or what I am trying to do just isn't possible.  Any ideas would be appreciated.   I did a factory reset as well and that did not make a difference.  I am on the 3.6 firmware.  

On 5/5/2023 at 2:34 PM, mikeabbs67 said:

Is it possible in stomp mode to assign 4 of the buttons to snaps?   The command center will allow me to make the button assignments but as soon as I push one of the buttons assigned to snap the command center action reverts back to snapshot up.

I'm pretty sure it's not a one time assignment and it needs to be assigned in each snapshot. (someone, please correct me if I am wrong)

When you press one of the buttons you are changing snapshots.... you have not yet assigned those buttons, in that new snapshot. Also, make sure you save before changing the snapshot or you could lose those settings in a heartbeat depending on your snapshot choice in global settings (recall vs discard). Best practice is to always save before changing snapshots while editing.  

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 7:07 AM, codamedia said:

I'm pretty sure it's not a one time assignment and it needs to be assigned in each snapshot. (someone, please correct me if I am wrong)

When you press one of the buttons you are changing snapshots.... you have not yet assigned those buttons, in that new snapshot. Also, make sure you save before changing the snapshot or you could lose those settings in a heartbeat depending on your snapshot choice in global settings (recall vs discard). Best practice is to always save before changing snapshots while editing.  

Thanks !  That would make sense.  I'm gonna try that!

• Upvote 1