Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New HX Stomp User - Please advise

spf2010

Hi - I just purchased an open box HX Stomp XL and looking for help to get started here on Line 6's site. The unit should be here in a few days. I realize that I can't register a used unit, but do I need to let Line 6 know what product I have to get access to software, such as HX Edit? I checked my account and confirmed my email so far. I saw an old product from 2013 that I no longer own in my profile. 

I watched two videos about the Stomp XL and look nigh for help to get started with the Line 6 website and my integration with it. 

I use Mac as my primary OS, but have access to a PC if that is necessary. 

Please let me know the best way to get started, not with the product but with Line 6 the company / website. Thank you!! 

There’s no reason to download associated software such as HX Edit now because it won’t run without the HX device connected.  But what you can do is download and read the associated device manuals. You will find them under the Support link at the top of this page. There you will also find useful info in the Knowledge Base and FAQs and Video Tutorials section.

It would also be helpful to prepare to upgrade your device firmware, the first thing you should do after receiving your device. You will find those instructions by using the Downloads link, again at the top of this page.The place to start there would be to select HX Edit in the Software field.

And we’re here to help with any questions or difficulties you may encounter on your learning curve. Welcome to the community, and enjoy your HX Stomp XL!

• Like 1