Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What are the correct "2024-era" downloads for POD HD Pro X for Windows 11

Vocalpoint

All

Just about to build a new DAW for the first time in 3 years and will be moving to Windows 11 23H2 for this build.

I see that the tools for my trusty POD HD Pro X have changed slightly over the years but I wanted to be sure I use the right downloads for this build.

1. Firmware/Drivers = The "new" Line 6 Central app OR...

I see that Line 6 Monkey (v1.77) still works fine and appears to do a better job of managing everything (Drivers, Firmware and Applications) in just a single UI. 

2. Licensing = Line 6 License Manager (v1.12) (assume this is still working normally)?

3. Patch Editing = POD HD Pro X Edit (v2.27)

Appreciate any info on these going into a new Windows 11 installation.

Cheers!

VP

I'm still using Windows 10 so I haven't directly experienced how the dedicated POD software works on Windows 11.
But from what I read in the specs of the aforementioned software in the DOWNLOAD section of this site they are all compatible with Windows 11.

Having said that, I know that in the past some Windows 11 users have had problems with the PC recognizing the POD, and it was later discovered that the difficulty was due to Windows 11 security settings that blocked the regular installation/operation of the POD driver.

The workaround was to disable "memory integrity" in Windows 11 security settings.

Link to the post about it: Latest drivers suddenly incompatible with Windows 11

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips