Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can the HX STOMP XL boot in snapshots mode?

javierstrat

Hello everyone. I have a question if anyone knows how to answer it, thank you.

I always use the small Hx stomp, in mono snapshots, and I always turn the unit off in snapshot mode and when I turn it on again, it boots up in snapshot mode.

I just switched to HX stomp XL, and I can't get the same thing to happen.

Hx Stomp XL, The unit always starts in preset mode and I have to switch to snapshot mode, using both buttons at the same time.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening, or is the HX Stomp Xl different?

Thanks and regards

On 1/21/2024 at 6:08 PM, javierstrat said:

Is there a way to prevent this from happening, or is the HX Stomp Xl different?

Hi,

Possibly, if you check the Global Settings > Footswitches, you may be able to try this, as noted in the XL Owner’s Manual, page 58.

https://line6.com/data/6/0a020a3f21c86112a483099fb/application/pdf/HX Stomp XL Owner's Manual - English .pdf

Preset Mode

With the “4 Switch” option active (see Knob 2 - Stomp Mode item above), when this setting is set to “Moment[ary]” (the default), HX Stomp XL returns to the Stomp footswitch mode after selecting a preset. When set to “Latch[ing],” Return,” HX Stomp XL stays in Preset footswitch mode until you press the MODE switch to exit.

Snapshot Mode
When set to “Moment[ary]” (the default), HX Stomp XL returns to the previous footswitch mode after selecting a snapshot. When set to “Latch[ing],” Return,” HX Stomp XL stays in Snapshot footswitch mode until you press the MODE switch to exit.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

Thank you for your response, everything you quote is correct, but I was referring to turning off the Hx stomp xl unit in snapshots mode and turning it on again, it always turns on in preset mode. In Hx small stomp this is not the case

• Like 1