Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 Monkey not finding DT25

mrkphpps

Hi All

Just in case there are any others out there who haven't updated firmware on a DT25 but suddenly have a need to....

I spent a couple of hours trying to update my DT25 firmware - third party edit app (DT Edit) could change the amp settings, and amp switches could change app screen, but Line6 Monkey refused to accept there was a DT25 connected.  Searched everywhere and got all sorts of ideas that didn't work.

Just when I was about to give up and raise a support ticket (more in hope than expectation), the ticket process offered another search, and first item was a line 6 post created just 20 hours ago - gave and updated .cfg file to try:

For me, the monkey icon to click was on the left, not right.  The provided .cfg file needs to replace the default.cfg file in the folder the instructions send you to.  In my case I had no file to replace - just renamed the provided file to default.cfg, put it in the folder and a few minutes later, DT25 with updated firmware...

Hope this helps someone...