markgilson Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 Hi Everyone I have an issue with imported IR's not showing on my Stadium Floor unit. The same IR's worked great on my old Helix Floor unit, (no issues importing them with the HX Edit software) so I want to use them on the new unit. The Stadium Floor is running on the latest firmware as is the Stadium App. I have the latest version of Windows 11, all updated. I can drag & drop the IR's into the App Cab Librarian and they show up fine here but when I go to add them to a preset on the unit, I have no IR's showing as available. The PC and Stadium connection is fine as I can edit on PC and see the Stadium screen show the changes made. What the heck am I missing...? Cheers... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
silverhead Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 Have you tried using the Import button rather than the drag/drop method to get the IRs into the app? I'm not optimistic that it will fix the issue but it's worth a try. Also, you say the IRs appear in the app. Can you add the IRs to a preset using the app? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
markgilson Posted March 19 Author Share Posted March 19 On 3/19/2026 at 1:06 PM, silverhead said: Have you tried using the Import button rather than the drag/drop method to get the IRs into the app? I'm not optimistic that it will fix the issue but it's worth a try. Also, you say the IRs appear in the app. Can you add the IRs to a preset using the app? Thanks for reply @silverhead. I will give the Import Button a try later. Yes, the IR's are nicely in a folder within the Librarian but if I go to add a Cab Block, either on the unit or via the App, there are no IR's showing as available in the IR section, just the Guitar and Bass Cabs... Strange huh...??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
silverhead Posted March 19 Share Posted March 19 Ae you certain that you are attempting to load a CAB IR block correctly? If unsure, consult the manual. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
markgilson Posted March 19 Author Share Posted March 19 On 3/19/2026 at 3:41 PM, silverhead said: Ae you certain that you are attempting to load a CAB IR block correctly? If unsure, consult the manual. I have tried loading a new block and selecting a Cab and also editing an existing Cab block within a preset. Outcome always the same. I will have another go after work... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
markgilson Posted March 19 Author Share Posted March 19 Imported IR's are now up and running. I tried the import button this time round and all has worked. Thanks for the advice @silverhead Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.