Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Two PODxtLives.......


Recommended Posts

I have been using the XTlive since day one. I know it, I love it. I occasionally use my Variax to replicate banjo and also some pitch changes. I know the Pod Go and others no longer communicate with my Variax. I only use the variax on a few songs, but I want to keep using for the reasons above.

 

I bought another XT live to have as a backup if something gores south. Trouble is....even though the settings appear to have copied over exactly, the sound is not the same.

 

Any ideas?

 

I also have third one that was given to me, but it does not power up at all. Any ideas there?

 

Thanks for any and all wisdom shared on these topics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2026 at 11:04 AM, ultra_steve said:

…

I bought another XT live to have as a backup if something gores south. Trouble is....even though the settings appear to have copied over exactly, the sound is not the same.

…

I would look into the global, not per-preset, settings on the two devices.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...