Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LCD panel failure


Yuanjia
 Share

Recommended Posts

I recently had a scribble strip fail and wondered whether it was a ribbon cable problem. I opened my unit and took off and cleaned and replaced the ribbon cable but to no avail. It shows as being backlit but with gold flecks and vertical bands and no text even when shining a torch into it. Do I need a whole new LCD unit? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...