Sign in to follow this  
Nu2moro

Audiobus

I have seen some documents on the web that would suggest that audiobus compatibility is possibly due for release on mobile pod. Absolutely brilliant news :-) !! When is the expected release date?

I have seen some documents on the web that would suggest that audiobus compatibility is possibly due for release on mobile pod. Absolutely brilliant news :-) !! When is the expected release date?

Anybody any idea what's happened to audiobus update?

Has ios7 had an effect on the release?

I'd be interrested in that feature as well. Where did you find a reference that Line 6 is planning to update Mobil POD to support Audiobus?<br />Martin

Spoke to line 6 today and was told audiobus support for the pod app will be available shortly! :-)

Line 6 is truly pathetic! Not only is audiobus support a year overdue and counting, so is copy and paste functions! This is the only IOS product/ app that CANNOT record your guitar tones for recording in multitrack recording aps.

Buy the Apogee Jam or Irig HD if you want to RECORD your guitar tones.

Forget line 6 for IOS and recording.

• Downvote 1

I cannot imagine that the Line 6 rep I spoke to would blatantly lie whilst speaking to me on the phone. The documentation is ready so let's hope the update will be with us soon :-)

Mobile pod app with audiobus support now available!!

Fantastic! :-)

I had to test with Auria this morning. It works great.... :-)

Just tried it with multitrack daw, alchemy mobile and glitchbreaks all running at the same time, works perfectly as far as I can tell so far, absolutely brilliant! I would like to see the inclusion of mobile pod as an effect in future improvements but for now just going to use it and enjoy it for the reason I bought it in the first place :-)