Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

fbv express volume and wah issue

jwl9brla

Hi, I  just received a Fbv express Mk2 and I updated the firmware with monkey and all the options have a green check next to them. before i did that and after i calibrated the pedal by pressing D and plugging it in, making sure the toe was down but not pushing the button, then pushing down on the toe so a two appeared, and then having the heel to min position and pushing and realeasing D, and then back at toe position and pusihing and realsing D I got the 4 to appear with the seven lights above it but when i moved the volume/wah pedal up and down the lights just stayed lit. Before i updated it i couldn't change from wah to volume. Now i can change from volume to wah but i still cant change the volume or the wah effect with the pedal. The volume with the pedal is the same level as the amps volume without the pedal and the pedal has no effect on the volume even if its all the way in the heel position.  Every time i calibrate it and get to 4 all seven lights just stay lit no matter what postion the volume/wah pedal is in.

I assume you disconnected the USB form your computer before trying it wiht the amp.

If this is a brand new FBV, I'd get it exchanged from whomever you bought it - I have heard of others hwose Express got screwed up somehow during the firmeware update.