Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500 Variax test comes up F with my 600

I have a 500 and HD500x. I know the HD500x doesn't work with the older variax for workbench connectivity. I heard the HD500 does but it only works with workbench from my understanding. I keep a old X3 around just for using to update it.

people  in the past  had  trouble  because  of  there  version   of  java.   changing  to an older  version  would   cure  the connectivity  problem. unfortunately   the  old  forum  is  gone   so i cant  tell  you  which version  it  was.  but that was  the  cure

people  in the past  had  trouble  because  of  there  version   of  java.   changing  to an older  version  would   cure  the connectivity  problem. unfortunately   the  old  forum  is  gone   so i cant  tell  you  which version  it  was.  but that was  the  cure

Well, I've said workbench works fine, I'm just concerned if... well if I should be concerned about the Hold-Right-On-Bootup menu shows F when I test the Variax.

I'm hoping it's just because it's an old Variax, as the View Variax menu shows 3.10 300/600 and Workbench works fine.

I'm just asking if anyone else gets an F (failed?) on the Variax test on the boot up test menu.

As for Workbench, the only thing I've noticed is that using the HD500 is a lot slower than using the dongle.