Once you have installed Line 6 Monkey and the applicable drivers for your Line 6 device, you will be able to assign your USB capable device as the sound card for your computer. If you are having difficulty installing the Line 6 Monkey software or your drivers, please see the following documents:
Line 6 Monkey Installation and F.A.Q.
Installing Drivers For Your Line 6 Device
See the following instructions for assigning your Line 6 device as a sound card for your Mac computer:
1) Select the "Apple dropdown" menu, then select "System Preferences"
2) Select "Sound" in the Hardware section
3) Select "Input", then select your Line 6 device in the Sound Playback dropdown menu (This example uses the Guitarport).
4) Select "Output", then select your Line 6 device in the Sound Playback dropdown menu (This example uses the Guitarport).
5) Close the window. Be sure that your speakers and/or headphones are connected to your Line 6 device (rather than the computer's sound card).