When addressing some software issues and problems, it is recommended that you to uninstall the software and drivers for your device. See the following instructions to remove Line 6 drivers and/or Line 6 applications from your PC or Mac computer. You should disconnect any Line 6 hardware prior to removing any Line 6 software.
See the following screenshots for instructions for Windows computers:
1) Select “start” > “All Programs” > “Line 6” > “Tools” > “ Line 6 Uninstaller”
2) Select “Next”
3) Remove all Line 6 Hardware and select “OK”
4) Select the components you would like to remove. If you are performing a driver uninstall, select all the drivers. If you are performing a complete uninstall, select all the boxes. For this example we will perform a drive uninstall by selecting the “Driver” box, Then selecting "uninstall" at the bottom of the screen.
5) Wait for the software uninstaller to complete the assigned task(s).
6) Select “Next”.
7) Select “Finish” to complete the uninstall process.
See the following screenshots for instructions for removing drivers on Mac computers:
1) Select “Applications” > “Line 6” > “drivers” > “Line 6 Driver Uninstaller” and double click to run the program.
2) Select the “Uninstall” button
3) Enter your administrative Password and select “OK” to begin the driver uninstall process.
4) Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
See the following links for more information on using Line 6 Monkey and installing drivers:
Line 6 Monkey Installation and F.A.Q.
Windows: USB Device Driver Installation
Video Tutorial: Installing Line 6 Drivers & Monkey to a Windows XP System
Video Tutorial: Installing Line 6 Drivers & Monkey to a Windows Vista System
Mac: USB Device Driver Installation