Preparation on XD-V75 Receiver:
- Remove any currently connected Antennae from the BNC jacks.
- Power Switch to "Off" on the receiver, then disconnect the power cable to the XD-V75 Receiver.
- Connect a mini-USB cable to the back of the receiver mini-USB port and your host computer.
- Reconnect the power cable to the XD-V75 Receiver. LCD Display on the XD-V75 receiver should read: "LOADER ENABLED" (regardless if you physically flip the Power Switch to "On" or not).
- Launch Line 6 Monkey 1.50 (or higher, depending on current release build as of this reading).
- Click on "Connect To Device" on the left. Choose "Line 6 Wireless Device USB" and click OK.
- In the following window, select "XD-V75 Receiver" in the list of all the wireless devices that appear.
- Click on the "Flash Memory" in the Update window. Click "Update Selection" or "Reinstall Latest", whichever appears.
- Click "I ACCEPT" and then "Yes".
- Don't break the USB connection during the update process.
- When completed you should see a "XD-V75 Receiver update successful" message. Click "OK".
If you plan to update a microphone transmitter, body pack transmitter or another (XD-V70) receiver, please look at the XD-V75 USB Updating (Device Postioning) document for the visual reference on how the devices should be positioned, physically for optimal success.
For updating of other digital wireless devices, you'd change the device in Step # 6 above. Once Monkey switches to the new target device to be updated, follow along in the update wizard instructions in the Line 6 Monkey software window.