Just as an FYI... On the main forum page right below the Discussions tab there is an Announcements area and the they can be found there. It's # 2. I copied and pasted it below. Also be sure to get the new manual.
We are happy to announce the release of firmware version 1.31 for our POD HD300, HD400, and HD500!
POD HD300, HD400, and HD500 v1.31 is a FREE firmware update that contains several improvements, including new amp models and new deep edit amp parameters.
Please download and install Line 6 Monkey software version 1.36 or later*and use it to update your POD HD300/400/500 to this latest version of Flash Memory. Once you’ve connected your POD HD to your computer via USB port (hubs are not supported), Monkey will recognize your unit and take you through the update process. The Line 6 Monkey application may be downloaded here:POD HD300, HD400, HD500 Flash Memory Version 1.31 RELEASE NOTES
The following new features are included in this release:
New Amp Models
- Blackface Double Vibrato (based on the "Vibrato" channel of a Fender® Twin Reverb®)
- Tweed B-Man Bright (based on the "Bright" channel of a Fender® Bassman®)
- Blackface 'Lux Vibrato (based on the "Vibrato" channel of a Fender® "Blackface" Deluxe Reverb®)
- Brit J-45 Nrm (based on the "Normal" channel of a Marshall® JTM-45 MkII)
- Brit P-75 Nrm (based on the"Normal" channel of a Park 75)
- Line 6 Elektrik (high-gain Line 6 original)
New Amp Parameter Controls
- Bias X (excursion)
- Drag and Drop Signal Flow UI (POD HD500 Edit only)
- Patch translation to support new deep edit parameters (Line 6 Monkey)
- Drive knob translation to support fixed drive levels (Line 6 Monkey, 300/400 only)
The following changes and bug fixes are included in this release:
POD HD300, HD400, HD500 Edit v1.03 RELEASE NOTES:What's new since v.1.02?
- J-45 pre-amp model default has channel volume set to 100%.
- P-75 pre-amp model default has channel volume set to 100%.
- AC Plate Ripple balanced on all full amp models (assuming Bias is left at 50%). This reduces some idle humming, but retains the character while playing.
- TRS-jack FX Loop Send is now sending a true stereo signal, not summed mono. If you are using a mono cable, the Left audio path is sent. (HD500 only)
- Improved stability when using certain combinations of presets.
- Existing amp models appended with 'Brt/Nrm' where appropriate.
- Numerous additional bug fixes in the firmware and editor.
* If retaining the presets of your POD HD device, it is vital to download and use the latest version of Line 6 Monkey 1.36 in order for presets to sound as they did prior to the update. Please note this only affects presets with the Drive knob at lower gain settings.by Line6Hugo at May 12, 2011 12:54 PM
- Compatibility with POD HD Firmware 1.31 and above
- Additional amp models
- Additional amp model parameter control
- Existing amp models appended with 'Brt/Nrm' where appropriate
- Updated User Guides
- Numerous bug fixes for enhanced stability and operation
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?