Currently Being ModeratedJun 15, 2011 4:48 PM (in response to danielzabolotny)Re: RE: Using Pod Studio UX2 in Pro Tools 9
Are you selecting it correctly in Pro Tools?
Selecting the Interface in Pro Tools 9
1. Click on the Setup menu at the top of Pro Tools.
2. Click on Playback Engine.
3. Click on the drop-down menu for Current Engine.
4. Choose your audio interface (Core Audio UX2) and click Yes to automatically save and close the session.
5. Click OK to save the Playback Engine settings.
6. When asked to save a detailed report for your I/O settings, click No.
Line 6 Customer Support