Currently Being ModeratedDec 9, 2012 2:12 PM (in response to irchamandy)Re: Firmware update won't download
Line 6 now requires you to open a ticket to get direct support (or call them):
And choose the Contact Technical Support link.
To troubleshoot your problem here you will need to provide more information, such as:
- Which version of Windows or OS/X are you using? 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Are you connected directly to the computer or through a USB hub? (you need to connect directly)
- Do you have the latest version of Line 6 Monkey? http://line6.com/software/?submit=Show&name=Line+6+Monkey
- Do you have your 1/4" jack plugged in and the power turned on on your JTV?
- Is your battery fully charged?
- What error messages are you seeing or what is the problem step during the update?
Edit: Additional useful info here: http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-2680