Currently Being ModeratedJan 2, 2013 5:57 PM (in response to jrs6067)Re: Mobile In detailed documentation?
I'll try to answer here for you.
- In the Mobile POD app, tap the eighth note icon to show the music player.
- To import a song from your iTunes library, tap the Library icon (at left with 3 lines). Because of licensing restrictions, Fairplay protected songs can't be imported.
- Pick a song, starting with Artists, Songs, Albums or Genres. Navigate to your desired song and tap it. The song will load.
- Start the song playing by tapping the Play button (big single arrow)
- To set a loop start, tap the Loop icon (circle with arrows to the left of the eighth note icon) while the song is playing. Tap at the exact time you want.
- To set a loop end, tap the Loop icon again at the exact time you want.
Playback will loop between the start and stop markers you set until you tap the Loop icon again to turn looping off.
To jump back to the loop at any time, tap the Loop icon again.
You can drag the playback position (boundary between blue & white section of the timeline).
Hope this helps.