Currently Being ModeratedFeb 8, 2013 5:12 AM (in response to evh5150combo)Re: Analog chorus volume and...other
The level change with the chorus has been noted by many people. There is no easy fix for it other than putting a studio EQ after the chorus, dropping the gain by a few dB and assigning it to the same switch as the chorus. Both effects come on together and the level is then compensated.
As for the 'where is the official 4CM setup?'. Well there ain't one (apart from a basic video) and it seems unlikely that there not be one for the HD series. Plenty of discussion around the why's of this on the thread here --> http://line6.com/support/message/405398#405398
For now: you are at the mercy of us 'Beta Testers'
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 8, 2013 5:59 AM (in response to jimsreynolds)Re: Analog chorus volume and...other
Thank you Jim. I will make another adjustment with EQ (which is another block of my chain that blows out). I'm reading now that post. This Thread of Meambobbo is EXACTLY what I think:
"this is why i thought it would have been smart for line 6 to include some templates or use cases that could be switched back and forth on any patch that would go through the half dozen or so most popular use cases.
1) mono guitar - single amp - stereo/mono post effects (no dual paths, no mixer)
2) guitar + variax mixed - single amp - stereo/mono post effects (for mixing both mags and variax input into the same path...or switching between which is used on your variax) (input 1: guitar, input 2: variax, no dual paths, no mixer)
3) guitar + variax - independent paths (input 1: guitar, input 2: variax, default 4 blocks each in Channels A and B, not pre-split or post-mixer, default amp in channel B to none)
4) guitar + vocals - independent paths (same as above but input 2: mic)
5) guitar + aux - independent paths (same as above but input 2: aux)
6 play along - guitar + aux - independent paths - aux dry (same as above but all 8 effects blocks in Channel A)
7) mono guitar - dual amps (essentially what we have now with input 2: guitar/same)"
I'll go on there.
Thank You very much