Currently Being ModeratedMar 15, 2013 11:14 AM (in response to dperry85)Re: Hooking a mic up to the HD500
To use a mic on the HD500:
- you need a dynamic mic; the HD500 does not provide phantom power
- connect the Mic to the Mic input on the HD500
- select MIC as an Input for the preset
- adjust the Mic Trim knob beside the Mic input on the HD500 until you get a good incoming signal level
- apply your desired FX to the preset
To use the Mic with your HD500 and the PA, connect the Mic to the HD500 as above and connect the HD500 outputs to your PA inputs. Set the HD500 output to Studio mode.