Had to use a translator... I can't speak german.
I hope you can read english.
Lots of people has problems installing the USB firmware. Which version of Windows (or Mac) are you using?
Please follow these instructions carefully:
1) Uninstall ALL drivers from Line 6 from your computer. Do it with the USB cable unplugged from your HD300
2) Turn off your computer (to clean up RAM memory, very important if it's Windows XP), then turn it on again
3) Download the Drivers:http://line6.com/software/
4) Install the drivers (please, keep the USB unplugged!!! Don't plug it!)
5) Almost at the end of the installation, the software will ask you to plug it. IMPORTANT: at the END of the installation
6) Read carefully: Turn OFF (power off) your POD. Plug the cable on a different USB port on your computer (don't use the USB you tried 20 times earlier. Use another one for Microsoft Windows litterally install a new driver). Plug it with the POD Turned Off.
Note: It's dumb but a usb driver installed for a USB port #1, won't work on USB #2 for example. So if you have removed the USB drivers, even if Windows hasn't deleted the driver for any reason, using a different USB port may help you.
7) Check: Computer USB plugged? POD USB plugged? Turn the POD On
8) Wait to check if the unit will be recognized by your computer (Windows 7 will let you know in about 10-30 seconds with a message nearby your clock)
Post your results for us to know what happened.
If something fails agian, please tell us which OS (operational system) you're using.
Phew... I'm glad you can read/write in english. All the translators gave me work to understand what you wrote in german
So... follow the steps I wrote before and on step 3 download the drivers from here:
These are the drivers for HD300 (all Line6 drivers), Windows Vista.
Try that steps and then post your results.
Read them carefully, step by step. I wrote as it worked for me when I had this problem.
Don't forget the step on which I say for you to try a different USB port than the other you tried before.
I hope it works!
the answer(s) above is correct: If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to mark as 'Helpful' or 'Correct Answer' to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, to close out the thread as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!
FYI, Support auf Deutsch findet in http://de.line6.com/company/contact/27/ statt