Currently Being ModeratedJun 27, 2012 11:23 AM (in response to jay182)Re: HD500 volume problem on other patches
By the way I didn't use the edit software. I made my patches manually. Here's the signal chain: fassel wah (mix 80%) - tube screamer (drive: 10, bass: 50, treble:50, tone: 70, output: 80) - dual rectifier full amp mode (I didn't perform any deep edit; drive 70, bass: 60, middle: 65, treble: 75, presence: 40, volume: 70; default cab and mic settings). I didn't edit the mixer so no volume boost or whatsoever. Master volume is 50%.
But if I'm going to make this patch again on bank 2, the volume will be 25% lower than in bank 1. I'm so confused.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 27, 2012 12:16 PM (in response to jay182)Re: HD500 volume problem on other patches
Couple of things it could be. The easiest way for us to check is if you could post up
- a good patch
- a problem patch based on that good patch.
If you want to do this you will need to
- Save the patches using HD Edit
- rename each patch file as FileName.jpg - this site does not allow you to upload files with the default HD Edit file extension - e.g. 'clean.jpg'
- Reply to this post and use the 'Advanced Editor' A file upload box will appear at the bottom of the editing window
Some ideas though:
- Are you using the full version of the amplifier or the 'pre' version on your problem patch?
- Are the input settings on your old patch the same as your new patch (e.g. Input 1 = Guitar, Input 2 = same) ?