Currently Being ModeratedSep 10, 2012 2:26 AM (in response to naruto177)Re: Pod HD 500 tuner not working.
I know that the tuner only reacts on Input 1 Source.
You have to ask yourself:
1. Which Input jack have I chosen?
2. In SETUP mode (hold VIEW button) page 3/10 (firmware 2.02), what is my Input 1 Source (knob 1), and what is my Input 2 Source (knob 2).
It might change from preset to preset if not chosen as a global feature (knob 4).
Examples that work with tuner:
- Your Guitar on AUX jack, Input 1 Source = Aux, Input 2 = Guitar
- Your Guitar on Guitar jack, Input 1 Source = Guitar, Input 2 = Aux
Example that doesn't work with tuner:
- Your Guitar on Guitar jack, Input 1 Source = Aux, Input 2 = Guitar
Ps.: Choosing this setting can let you hear your guitar tone nevertheless, because the tone comes over Input 2. But it bypasses the tuner.