Currently Being ModeratedJan 30, 2013 7:36 AM (in response to ArneLine6)Re: How to Add Icon to Gallery?
I can add it to the Stage, and then drag it down to the Gallery strip, but when I try to Drop it there I get a message saying that the preset already exists (which it does) so I would need to rename it first - but I already did that when creating it. It seems that if it is already in the preset library it can't be added to the gallery??
Currently Being ModeratedJan 30, 2013 7:46 AM (in response to silverhead)Re: How to Add Icon to Gallery?
Here's a recipe that ilustrates what is happening:
1) Create a new Setup - empty stage.
2) Drag any icon from the Gallery onto the stage.
3) With the icon selected, hit TWEAK
4) Hit the Folder icon to the right of the Channel Name in the top left strip
5) Select Save Prest As... and give it a new name
6) Hit Setup to return to the stage view
7) Drag the newly-named icon to the Gallery.
8) Observe the error message. The icon does not stick to the Gallery.
What am I doing wrong?
Currently Being ModeratedJan 30, 2013 7:48 AM (in response to silverhead)Re: How to Add Icon to Gallery?
Yes, saving it to the Gallery saves it also in the preset Library. If the name already exists you get this warning. You could either rename it in the Library or on the Stage and then drag it to the Gallery.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 30, 2013 7:51 AM (in response to ArneLine6)Re: How to Add Icon to Gallery?
To be clear, if you rename the preset in the library and then go to the stage and drag the icon to the gallery the preset is already existing (you just created it)
Try just renaming it on the stage and dragging it to the gallery.