Photo

Please Help! Need 2.03 Syx

Best Answer DickFoster , 01 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Thanks to sliding_billy i should be all set sometime tonight. He has 2.03 and 2.5
I have midi-ox and a maudio uno ready and waiting for the .syx files.

Thanks for the link to the update procedure- that helps too!    

Just a word or caution.

The update procedure using their monkey will only get you 2.5 the latest, nothing earlier. If it's something earlier you want then don't use the monkey do it, you'll have to use the edit program to do it manually.

I just want to be very clear so you aren't disappointed. .

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 faust54

faust54

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

I am trying to update my old Vetta Hd to Vetta II. I am currently running 2.01 and cannot find 2.03. Can anyone help?

#2 sliding_billy

sliding_billy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

2.03 is not the latest version.  2.5 is the last Vetta release.  I do have a copy of 2.03 though if you are specifically looking for that one... PM me.

#3 DickFoster

DickFoster

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

If you just want to get it updated to the latest Line6 made avaliable for your amp then you might want to get yourself an Uno USB/Midi cable and let the Line 6 monkey update your amp. From what I've read any other cable may not work and they recommend only the Uno cable. Its cheap enough if you don't already have one.

This will of course erase any custom patches you have stored in the amp and replace them with the facotry stuff so save them to your computer if you want to hang on to them.  

Here's a Line 6 tutorial for the update procedure using their monkey. I don't know why they call it that. 

http://line6.com/med...rial/index.html

I am trying to update my old Vetta Hd to Vetta II. I am currently running 2.01 and cannot find 2.03. Can anyone help?

#4 faust54

faust54

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Thanks to sliding_billy i should be all set sometime tonight. He has 2.03 and 2.5

#5 DickFoster

DickFoster

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:48 AM   Best Answer

Just a word or caution.

The update procedure using their monkey will only get you 2.5 the latest, nothing earlier. If it's something earlier you want then don't use the monkey do it, you'll have to use the edit program to do it manually.

I just want to be very clear so you aren't disappointed. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users