Hey all, I FIXED IT! Had this same issue.
1. Open her up. (Waring, circuits with Simi conductors and what not, are effected by ESD (electro static discharge) Be cautious with you lollipop beaters in the pixie magic parts.
2. Remove the factory plastic glue from the multi pin connection on the right.
3. Remove the multi pin connection and re-seat ensuring that both sides give an audible click.
4. Prop up and ensure nothing is touching the back plane of circuit cards.
5. Power on and unsure all is good. Power off.
6. Reinstall cover.
7. Jam on brothers! \m/
Refer to pics, hope this helps.