Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't access line 6 edit

Hi. I have an old POD xt kidney shape device that hasn't been hooked up in years. I went to connect the unit to my computer and line 6 monkey says everything is updated ( made several updates). When I go on and click on line 6 edit it gives me an error report.

Error report says something like an exception was caught . Message (process cannot access the file because it's being used by another process).

Any suggestions? I'm attching the actual error!!! Thanks

post-240303-0-45861300-1420323946_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

I have the same issue. Line 6 Pod HD Pro, worked fine with Line 6 Edit in February. When I started it back up last night. I updated Win 7, then via Line 6 Monkey to new pod drivers. No other system changes; the computer is specific to the studio. Now the Poid will not connect. Other USB devices off the same hub work fine; mutiple cable swaps to the Pod have no effect.

What is Gearbox, please?

I have the same issue. Line 6 Pod HD Pro, worked fine with Line 6 Edit in February. When I started it back up last night. I updated Win 7, then via Line 6 Monkey to new pod drivers. No other system changes; the computer is specific to the studio. Now the Poid will not connect. Other USB devices off the same hub work fine; mutiple cable swaps to the Pod have no effect.

What is Gearbox, please?

Gearbox is the editor for the older versions of the Pod XT, X3... For the HD series you need HD Edit. If you are having problems you should post your question in the HD section of the forum so the right people will see it.

Edit: BTW L6 gear does not work well with USB hubs.

-B