Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LD300 Pedal Compatibility

RDCrozier

Could anyone please tell me which of the FBV pedal boards is compatible with my LD300?

I couldn't afford to buy one when I got the amp but feel that I am missing out on lots of functionality!!! I see that the FBV Express and FBV Shortboards are now onto revision 2 - so the question is will these be compatible with the LD300 or do I need to search out version 1 of the boards?

Regards

Dave

i have the LD400 pro, for the most part the FBV express is probably what you want.

you can access more preset locations with the FBV shortboard, but 4 is plenty for my bass needs....

as far as the MKII models... they really don't add anything extra that the Lowdown amps would use...

you can use any FBV pedal really... MKI/MKII or even the long discontinued Longboard.

and they will all work. (i believe even FBV2/FBV4 would give you some basic functions)

they are likely not listed, because they are not made any more or available for purchase... 

i'm confident that they will work though.