Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 doesn't get instrument input

kurgal

I bought my UX2 one year ago and it worked fine. I've been recording voice and instrument tracks last year without problem.

Today, after months without using my UX2, I wanted to record an instrument track, but when I pluged my guitar and selected the instrument input in POD Farm 2 nothing happened. The analog panel of the UX2 shows that it's not receiving input signal.

I already checked the guitar and the cable on my amp and they work fine so the problem is from the UX2.

I tried then with my mic and that input works fine, and my UX2 is receiving the feedback signal from my computer too.

What can I do to make the instrument input work again?

What can I do to make the instrument input work again?

I'm not sure you might be able to open Monkey and reinstall the firmware. Again I'm not sure, but you can check.

I checked with my KB37 and you should be able to reinstall the flash memory. Other than that I don't know off hand.

Edited by Brazzy