Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What do the display lights indicate?

I just recently got a JTV-69 and I know that if you press the button on the back of the guitar near the battery, it will give you the remaining battery life. For example if I hit it once and four LED's display, I have about 9hrs left. However, after that there are two more displays.

The next set lights up each LED in green once going in order from 4th-3rd-2nd and 1st.. Then the next time it will light just the 3rd LED once, the 4th LED twice and then the 3rd one again.

What does that mean?

Thank you!

Mike

I just checked the battery on my Jtv 69 and it does not behave in this way. Mine is currently showing 3 lit green lights.

I tried it three times and always the same result.

Any one else care to chime in on this mystery?

I just recently got a JTV-69 and I know that if you press the button on the back of the guitar near the battery, it will give you the remaining battery life. For example if I hit it once and four LED's display, I have about 9hrs left. However, after that there are two more displays.

The next set lights up each LED in green once going in order from 4th-3rd-2nd and 1st.. Then the next time it will light just the 3rd LED once, the 4th LED twice and then the 3rd one again.

What does that mean?

Thank you!

Mike

What does that mean?

Thank you!

Mike

I just checked the battery on my Jtv 69 and it does not behave in this way. Mine is currently showing 3 lit green lights.

I tried it three times and always the same result.

Any one else care to chime in on this mystery?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not at home so I can't check but I did notice several months ago that my leds are now pretty useless. 

They seem to light up pretty randomly when I push the button (even once) and never indicate the battery level. I assumed something went malfunctioning there and I don't use it anymore :).