Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm and Roland Duo-Capture EX

I installed the drivers for my Pod XT Live.  That seemed to also install Tone Direct Monitoring in the stand alone Amp Farm program.  Amp Farm has "Tone Direct Monitoring" in the top left. I don't know how to disable it.  I am given a choice to use the Roland Duo-Capture interface but after closing the window the program doesn't accept that choice.  It apparently wants a Tone Direct interface.

When I'm using Amp Farm as a plug-in with Sonar X3 it functions normally with the Roland interface.

Sorry about the lack of clarity.  I'm using the stand alone version of Line 6 POD Farm. In the top left of the stand alone version of POD Farm it says Tone Direct and doesn't allow me to access Roland Duo-Capture.pod_farm.jpg

The ToneDirect on this screen is just part of the graphics, it was no function.

The only way to use the standalone version with another interface is if you purchased a POD Farm 2.5 Hardware Independent license (not i-Lok).

What type of POD Farm license do you have, typically the PODxt's did not come with PF.

The POD X3's come with a hardware enabled POD Farm 1 license, but is plug-in only.

you might just need to open up the license manager and authorize the pod....

although there was never a pod farm 1.x that was independent just pod farm 2.5+

you also can't use a non line6 interface with any version of pod farm 1.x

i assume you actually paid for a license to 2.5+ or previously had a toneport/pod studio/x3......