Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What a great guitar.

Hi. This is my first post.

I bought a JTV59 and a pod HD500x a couple of weeks ago. It is a steep learning curve out of the box;)

I just wanted to say that the guitar is super. Great build quality, mags sound good, and the variax stuff is amazing! I will need an excuse to play an old Beatles sitar number now!

I'm sure some of you will become familiar to me when I start asking stupid questions, to which the correct answer, of course, will be Read The #%~#%^ Manual!

Cheers.

Steve

It is a very cool axe...the manual however, will only take you so far. I've learned far more here than from the book. Dig into Workbench, that's where all the goodies are...mixing and matching guitar bodies with different pickups, adjusting string volumes, etc. There's lots in there. The more you try out the various models, the more things you'll want to adjust. Just takes a while for it all to sink in...it's fun though. Enjoy!